Sunny Side Up - Orange Pineapple Juice
It’s the last day of the year and the last post of 2016 at Aps Kitchen, I thought it must be something fresh and seasonal. Now that oranges and carrots are in season what’s better than a refreshing drink with it? I have named the drink Sunny Side Up.
Here is what we need for Sunny Side Up Juice:
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
4 oranges, peeled and halved
1 carrot , trimmed and peeled and cut into small pieces
Firstly lets make pineapple juice.
- Add pineapple chunks to a mixer grinder jar or a juicer.
- Blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Strain the juice to remove the fibre, and keep it aside.
To make carrot and orange juice:
1. Squeeze the orange and collect the juice in a mixer grinder/blender, to this add carrot chunks and grind smoothy.
2. Now strain this and remove the fibre and keep aside.
1. Take a tall glass and add in the extracted pineapple juice
2. Place a spoon slanting inside the glass and pour in the orange carrot juice and Serve immediately.
This juice doesn’t require sugar as both pineapple and oranges are really sweet. If pineapple or orange are sour you can add sugar.
Till Next year,
Happy Cooking ,