Award time and m enjoying my holidays....

Hey foodie ladies... M here with lozza awards showered on to me by priti....thank u gal it means a lot to me.
M enjoying my whole week as we r having Ramadan Holidays.... I wish all my Muslim frenz Eid Mubarak. Nd Its Navarathri time too... so wishing every one Happy Navarathri...may God fill joy in all our lives.
The honest scrap tag i have already done u can find more about me here




Now about the other Tag
Rules :
1) Link the person who tagged you .
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share the ABC'S of you.
4) Tag 4 people at the end of the post by linking their blogs.
5) Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by you.
6) Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people,so that there is a big network of bloggers doing the tag.

Questions :

1) A - Available/Single - Sigh.....Those were the times....Now None its only about my Guru.
2) B - Best Friend ? -- Hey there y only friend...it wud be injustice if i mention only 1.
3) C - Cake or Pie ? Cake ne time
4) D - Drink of choice ? - Mango....Watermelon.... This tht actually depends on my mood.
5) E - Essential item you use every day ? - Many this space wudn be enuf
6) F - Favorite color ? - Purple...purple....purple....any shades of purple ne time(my sweet fren always teases me for this ;)
7) G - Gummy Bears or Worms ? - None
8) H - Hometown ? - Amgele Mangalore...Namma Kudla...Namma Mangalooru :)
9) I - Indulgence ? - Anything tasty i feel its indulging :)
10 ) J - January or February ? - I can say all 12 months r my fav.... but if u wan me to answer particularly for this then jan wud be the first one bcoz its my hubby's b'day in jan.
11) K - Kids and their names ? - Lemme tell when i get one :P
12) L - Life is incomplete without ? - Loaaaaaaaaads of Love and trust.
13) M - Marriage date ? - 22 August
14) N - Number of siblings? - 1(younger bro)
15) O - Oranges or Apples ? - I think both.
16) P -- Phobias / Fears ? - I m afraid of dying... I wanto live a very healthy long life with GURU (I keep saying i want to c our grand childrens marraige too :P)
17) Q - Quote for today ? - Nobody is perfect..I m nobody...so I m perfect :P
18) R - Reason to smile? - Many but I wud give the credit first to my lovely hubby.
19) S - Season ? spring - No fav season buit i dont like summer.... the weather is too hot here :/
20) T - Tag 4 people ? - Divya, Uj, Mythreyi, Sushma
21) U - Unknown fact about me ? - Uknown is always unkown :P
22) V - Vegetable you don't like ? - why din't u ask me  vegetable i like :(!
23) W - Worst habit ? - I am not such worse !
24 ) X - X-rays you've had ? - Many for my tooth :P!
25) Y - Your favourite food ? - Anything vth mushroom, mango, bamboo shoot is always divine food .. by the way there r many more fav's....m sure u will get bored if i continue for long
26 ) Z - Zodiac sign ? - Sagittarius
Beautiful ladies there If you have did the tag then ignore them. Enjoy your awards ;)



Signing of


Comments

Sushma Mallya said…
congraz aps on getting so many awards...wish u get lots and lots more of it dear....Thanks a lot aps for giving it to me as well...Have a great weekend and enjoy....take care
Tulip said…
CONGRATS Aps !! :) Happy Navaratri to you as well :) I have an invitation to Haldi & Kumkum celebration at a friend's house next weekend.... I will be attending this for the first time :) Have a great week !!
Shri said…
Congrats on the awards!Happy Navrathri to you too:)
Purva Desai said…
Congrats for all the well deserving awards
Mythreyi Dilip said…
Congrats on ur deserving awards Aparna!!! Thank you so much for considering and sharing with me.
Your new template looks fabulous dear!
Parita said…
congratulations on all your awards dear, was good to know you better :)
Sushma Mallya said…
Hi aps...4 more awards r eagerly waiting for u on my blog...do come and collect it...
Srikitchen said…
congrats on your awards and the tawa pulav looks yummy!
do visit my blog when u find time!
Anisheetu said…
wow dear that pulao is looking really tempting.... nice presentation...