A Message


To all my readers Out there! This Post is to tell all of you that I have Lost most of my Amchigele Recipes and have Deleted it Accidentally! I don’t want to make any reasons to how it got deleted or anything as such it Happened!
If you want to check my Amchigele Recipes check here as here u can find some where as it doesn’t show when googles And searched L 
Thank U for your Support! I Will Surely come back with many recipes and U can request me too for them!
I still will keep blogging and remember my Mistake and correct it too!

Comments

Raksha said…
I know how u must be feeling :(

Anyways cheer up that u did not delete ur beautiful blog :)

-Raksha
♥Aps♥ said…
Thank U Raksha
Such a word also makes me feel better!
Priya said…
Oh god wat happened.Can guess how sad you will be.

SO sorry to hear this.

Popular posts from this blog

BANGARPET PANI PURI

Orange Pani Puri

Chudi Pooja and Nagar Panchami Significance with a recipe of Patholi