As I dint want to eat plain cake I was planning for some nice flavor… but what???? As soon as I entered my kitchen I saw a bunch of bananas lying in the fruit basket I just took one and decided to make a eggless banana cake… when I was googling I found many cake varities but the one which attracted me was This One… even here there is a problem I did not have Walnuts But lotza almond were In my box so I used them.
This was not only fluffy but super tasty.
Now I have the confidence to bake. Yayyyyyyyyyy
1 Cup wheat flour
- 1 banana pureed
- Butter 1/2 cup
- 1/4th cup Roasted and chopped Almonds
- Sugar 3/4th cup (I used 1/2 cup but it was a bit less sweet)
- Baking soda - 1/4th tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/4th cup
- Preheat the Oven.
- Mix wheat flour, baking pd, soda and sieve them together.
- In a bowl mix sugar and butter and fold them until creamy.
- Add flour mixture slowly with milk. Also add mashed bananas and chopped almonds in this mixture.
- Just fold all ingredients in one direction.
- Now put the batter in greased and dusted baking tin.
- Bake it for 25 to 30 min at 180 °C.
- Check with a tooth pick by from centre ,if it comes out clean then cake is baked, if not then give it some more time.
- When baked, let it cool and then remove from tin, if you remove it hot then it will not come out whole.
- Place It on wire rack and once cooled cut into slices
Top of Form
Tastes Yum Yum when u add lozza love in it