Nutty Cookies with Chocolate


My first bake was a cup cake. When it clicked i was somewhat confident of baking.
So my next one was a cookie. My sweet little neighbour 4 n ½ yr old Esha is always with me when I cook something special as her school is off for summer vacations & her best friend Ayra has gone to India. She helped me in preparing cookies and was so happy that she too did the cookies with me. When the cookies where done this lil one was so excited to eat those. Boy! It came out good i cannot say the best because i m still in pre-kg in baking. When I saw Truptis Eggless Almond cookies i was pulled to do that but i made some changes.
Here is what we need:
All purpose flour -1/2 cup
Wheat -1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar -1/2 cup
Softened butter - 1/2 cup
Eggs-3
Baking powder-1/4th tsp
Chocolate -1 bar (I used Galaxy)
Crushed Almonds -1/2 cup
Crushed pistachios -1/4th cup
Method:
1. In a large mixing bowl mix butter, sugar,eggs, baking powder and untill light and fluffy.
2. Add almonds, pistachios,melted chocolates and mix very well. Then gradually add flour and stir it very well until all ingredients come together.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
4. Grease the tray, Roll dough into walnut sized balls, or drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the greased tray, leaving 2 inches between cookies.( i never had cookies sheet so i used greased sheet).
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool. Enjoy the lovely cookies.( as i used grill i baked for 10 min and kept on broil for 10 more min).





Comments