I hope all are in pink of health and have and are enjoying the first day of the year 2016. Today being the first year I thought I must not miss posting something here.
Happy New Year to all Aps Kitchen Readers.
I am going to post a simple dessert that all kids would love and so would we.
Lets all sail in the boat of Happiness.
- 1 cup strawberry juice (I got readymade)
- 1 cup water
- ¼ th cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon agar-agar powder or a few agar agar strands.
- 3-4 empty orange peel cups( just cut orange into half remove orange from inside and empty the peel it must look like a bowl, make sure it remains intact without any hole)
- Dissolve the agar-agar in water, in saucepan combine the juice, sugar, and water with agar-agar.
- Bring it to boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally making sure agar-agar is mixed well. Let it boil for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat strain it and then pour into empty orange cups or any moulds, or in a small glass tray. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- Once done cut it into boat shapes.
- Jelly boats are ready to serve.
A simple recipe but will be a super hit during kids parties.
Once Again Happy New year to all!