Zeebra's Hunt

Lozza Bloggies have this in thier list Ain’t it?.........
Photobucket
Bulk drafts in my blog as I was bz with my saree I cudn keep posting here now tht I finish my second one here I will surely think of being regular……This post was lying in my drafts from months yeh yeh I remember I told I wont cook ne thing vth egg or fish this month..but I nvr told I wont post ;) this is a long bac post I wud love to post now……
Photobucket
Most of my frenz have have followed the recipe from Deeba’s Blog and I have tried the same. Thanks Deeba. But my cake doesn have lozza stripy luk as I had prepared a small qtty. But the taste was Awesome…It just was spongy nd yummy nd lovely…and wht not?
Now I m sure I have stepped out from play school of baking to KG classes.
Happy Blogging!!

Photobucket

Tastes Yum Yum Face Eating Yellow Smiley Decoration Images when u add lozza loveYellow Smiley Face In Love Decoration Images in it.
Signing of after a big Post


Comments

Varunavi said…
Lovely cake.I also did this once but i took the recipe from farida's blog
Sushma Mallya said…
looks very delicious and nice...even i had tried it long time back...and thanks for visiting my blog...hope to c u around more often....
Vidhya said…
first time here... u have a nice blog. visit mine if u get a chance http://iyercooks.blogspot.com. BTW nice click
Purva Desai said…
It looks completely gorgeous......
*sangi* said…
wow!looks absolutely delicious dear!!!
Sireesha said…
U have nice nd lovely blog.
Scrumptious cake....
Deeba PAB said…
Glad you enjoyed the cake. Looks delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

BANGARPET PANI PURI

Orange Pani Puri

Chudi Pooja and Nagar Panchami Significance with a recipe of Patholi