Undi- Tiffin box Series

Hello Readers,
I am going to post tiffin and lunch box ideas for kids and even elders can enjoy it. I have been requested by some of my readers especially insta followers.
I will try to post Manya's and Adhya's tiffin/snack box pictures as and when possible.
P.S: Kids are always moody and so are my daughters, they need not finish off the whole lot of thing you have packed and it happens with my kids too she does finish her food rarely she gets back sometimes reasons can be many as she says she was busy playing or she had no mood, sometimes she even says She Forgot ;).
So just try your best and pack limited. Do not over stuff your kids box just because you  think your kid will finish it in school. Pack according to his/her capability of eating.
This tiffin box has Mini Undi with pickle for the elder one and honey for the younger one as she loves honey with her Undi.
A banana for mid snacking.
My mid snack break is very light and most of the time healthy.
For Undi recipe please follow my recipe here. I have just made them mini so that it gets easy to eat.
Till my next post,
Happy Cooking,
Aps


Comments

Clipping Path said…
Great post really enjoyed reading it!