Veggie Burger and Lemon Mint Cooler -Weekend Blast!!!!!

Hey foodies!!!!
U guys enjoying weekend…. M envying u all…… I m done with my weekend….Ne ways my weekend was toooooooooooooo gud y so many “o”s don’t worry I’ll tell u y….. We had a Burger Party at home where I prepared burgers nd Lemon Mint cooler…..nd all enjoyed the burger to the last bite nd cooler till the last sip…... They praised me so much…. I was on cloud 9…. All roadie freaks went to Gelato…….yum it was just melting down our mouth….. I just relished it like I never had something like tht before. Now don’t ask me whts the difference between Gelato nd Ice Cream….This cud tell u more than me. U can find gelato recipe here. Ok now after all this the real part of my weekend which made me start searching if there was cloud 10 :P. I got a beautiful surprise from my sweet hubby…. B4 u ask me wht lemme tell u I got 2 wonderful jewellery sets :P…..
Photobucket
Are'nt those beautiful???
Mind me i never expected it at all…. Now don’t ask me if tat was my anniversary gift… It wasn …. Ok I don’t want u guys to get bored lemme come to todays recipe….U can find my burger recipe here.Photobucket
I cudn take gud pics of burgers.... I was damn hungry so i dint have tht patience :P
Lemon Mint cooler
Photobucket
I assure u this cooler not only is gives u a refreshed feeling but also your tongue keeps luking for the last bit of it. He he he I think i'll come down to the cooler recipe
We need :
Lemon – 3
Mint – ½ cup
Sugar – 3 tbsp
Honey – 3tbsp
Salt a pinch

Method:
Grind mint leaves.
Dissolve sugar in 4 glasses of water.
And add the ground mint, lemon juice, honey, a pinch of salt and mix well. U can add crushed ice cubes ( I used cold water instead of normal water I skipped crushed ice).
Ur cooler is ready to serve.Photobucket

Tastes Yum Yum Face Eating Yellow Smiley Decoration Images when u add lozza loveYellow Smiley Face In Love Decoration Images in it.

Photobucket
Signing of

Comments

Sushma Mallya said…
Hi Aps...lucky u, u got such gorgeous jewellery sets from ur hubby...and burger looks delicious,nice click as usual aps. and the drink is just refreshing and coollll.....
Padma Bhat Prabhu said…
hey baby...sexy jewellery...must say guru is totally impressed huh???? keep it going...love ya guys !!!
Maya bhat said…
jewelery set looks pretty as u r...

as also th burger and cooler..its tempting me...
Tulip said…
Hi...thanks for visiting my blog :) my first time here too. wonderful blog...and great collection of recipes :) yeah...jewellery set is awesome !! :)
Purva Desai said…
Congrats for ur Anniversary.......lovely jewellary dear....lucky you......drink is refreshing and burger looks perfect
Aps Kitchen said…
Thank u shush..
Padmakka Yeh he is really impressed :) Love ya too
Thank u maya
Thank u tulip, nd thank u purva
Uj said…
Hey Aps.. burger looks yummy.. Love that wonderful jewellery sets... I am definite that it will look very pretty on you :)
s said…
nice...and very refreshing drink..heat is setting in so looks like something i need
Suparna said…
Hi Aps,
Thanks for stopping by,
you have a great blog too and shall see u around often :)
Belated wishes for ur anniversary!you've got some lovely gifts :)enjoy!!
you've cooked up some great stuff too! burger and cooler looks well prepared :)
TC
Divya Kudua said…
Arrey wah..the jewellery looks great,what's the occassion??
Priya Suresh said…
Wow u r so lucky, beautiful jewelery sets, burger and mint cooler looks superb!
Malar Gandhi said…
Lovely jewellery,

burger and cooler sounds like a perfect meal. NICE CLICKS.
Aps Kitchen said…
Thank u all nd divya....do we need a occassion :P... After giving t to me the answer is its for a lovely burger :P
Nithya said…
Nice recipe and nice clicks. :)
radha said…
Are you being rewarded for the lovely food you serve at home? Enjoy!
Shaista Tabrez said…
wow..congratz for getting those cool jewelery sets..mint cooler is too gud and so are burgers
Vani said…
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. You ahve a ncie space here. Take care!
Mythreyi Dilip said…
Jewelery looks beautiful, congrats on ur anniversary:)

Both burger and mint cooler is great!
lovely jewellery...
lovely blog too...
Neha said…
wow Aps, so lovely jewellery you got.. :) Congrats on ur anniversary...
And the mint cooler too is so refreshing....
Shri said…
Gorgeous jewelery:)
Parita said…
Oh you lucky gal..those jewelleary sets are gorgeous!
Burger looks fantastic..m hungry now...
yeah m going back to india..to aamchi mumbai :) what abt u?